Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Oh Really? by Morris

I don't understand why she doesn't take me out with her all of the time. 
If she is looking for a good photograph all she has to do is point the camera right at me.

I can make any camera take a good photo.

I mean, come on...look at this!

Do I not look incredibly cute and handsome at the same time?
I don't even mind that my face has gone nearly completely grey. No hair color for me! Just a silver muzzled handsome Jack Russell.

Yep I'm just what the cameras ordered.

She says it is hard to photograph me while I am in the bush and summer undergrowth.
Excuses, excuses. 

But she did find some other things I guess worthwhile looking at than just me.

She said she was looking for places and things to take her visitors to this weekend.

Oh yeah, she mentioned that they would be bringing their young dog. Some whipper snapper no doubt. His name is Scout. Any dog in MY house is called 'a nuisance'. Sigh. The things I have to put up with!

All I know is that it is my house so everyone should follow my rules. Right?
Dog cookies at any time of day.
Warm blankets and a nice bed to lay on at any given moment.

And best of all.
Access to nice warm places whenever I want.

Oh yes.
And did I mention Dog Cookies?

I will pose for Dog Cookies.
I like Dog Cookies.

I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.