Thursday, October 13, 2016

Out and About with fall colors

I haven't had a lot of time to go out and actively seek fall photos this year which is ... a bummer.

However, I had my FujiFinePix camera with me for errands and running back and forth to work.

Here is a few.


Crops. Beans and Corn from the edge of the road on County J.


Corn strips, neighbor's field on the ridge off from our gravel road.


The geldings, time for hay to return to the fields and get prepared for winter.
This is the aged mule lot. These guys are in their late 20's and have had a good life. They are in retirement.



The Merry Meadow in an edited 'painted' version. 

I am hoping this weekend to get around to more areas in the county and grab what color is left.



This morning we had a pretty good frost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.