Monday, June 20, 2016

How much stuff can you....?

....Pack into a Crosstek Subaru?
Well, I should have taken photos but I didn't. It was so HOT and humid that all I could think of was to get home and unload my 'stuff'.

Items purchased.
Kitchen sink. [Heavy Granite ~ Champagne color]
This is not the faucet going in though.
Lights. 2 Lights for the porch, or as Rich calls it, the Veranda.
One light for the North entrance.

I will give a nod to Menard's  as I had used their very easy website the night before to preview what I wanted to get and checked stock at the store I was going to.
I also had all of their SKU numbers written down.
When I went to lighting all I had to do was hand over my list and check the items I wanted.
It took me longer to drive to their store than the time it took to make my purchases off my list!


Well, let's just say I had a load of items and was able to get some groceries on the way home. The only place left to put things was in the front passenger seat.

I spent the rest of the day relaxing on the porch and doing some gardening. 

Ariel is coming to visit for nearly a week! I can't wait! Sounds like we may do some fun things that she has planned for us.

I have a surprise adventure for her too. Hopefully most of the mess of interior work will be done but if not, we'll just do as we've been doing.
Work around it.

I had some down time to play with items I've found and do some still life.

Account book from Elliott's Welding, Richland Center circa 1930's.

And ... Made in USA


Well, I can't wait until Miss Ariel arrives, it looks like we will have some fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.