Thursday, November 26, 2015

RAIN and Ornaments

We've had buckets and buckets of rain, it is surely dashing any chance for the construction crew to even think of digging our partial basement and beginning work on the remodel.

My face is not a happy face.  

So, I have 3 more days of impatiently waiting before gun deer season is over.

So I have decided to go ahead and do my major cleaning and bring in the Christmas Chair.
This year I am adding some other interesting things to go with the chair.
I'll let it be a surprise.

I just ordered 3 horse ornaments to go with my collection.

Who can resists this one?

Or...
This one?


And lastly, this beauty.

They are made by Westland Giftware ...
and...I can't wait, I feel like a little kid who put her hand in the candy jar and came out with the goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.