Wednesday, July 01, 2015

It is about clouds

I don't know exactly what it is about the sky and clouds that fascinate me so much.
I just enjoy it.

I probably should learn the different types of clouds and be able to identify them.  I do know the odd shaped Mammatus clouds, that kind I can ID.

So enjoy some cloud shots from some of the June skies.






These were all taken in one 30 minute period.  We had a storm come in from the east which in itself is fairly unusual.


And by the time I got back home, the front moved through.



There was also an incredible morning where I went out to the ridge just to watch the sun come up.  It was so peaceful and the fog was incredible.



I guess I can't wait to see what July brings us!

Oh one of my favorites so far in June?  My dew and oats photo.  I just love foggy mornings and heavy dew.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic shots! I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.