Sunday, January 26, 2014

Modeling~~ again! by Morris



SHE said she had to do some 'black and white' shadows and lights study sort of thing for her Black and White Photography group thingy she is doing.

SHE said the weather outside was pretty crappy, the winds were howling something awful and the sun was shining through the living room window.
While SHE was wandering about trying to figure out all something to shoot with her camera...I decided to do the only honorable thing.

Take advantage of the nice sunlight.
Nap.

Then I started hearing the faint noise of her camera shutter.
After a few minutes it got pretty annoying.  


The sun kept moving so I had to also.
Here you can see I am keeping an EYE on HER.

Really?
Can't you just let an old dog rest?

So I got up and moved to the couch.
Did that stop her?  No.


Here is my charming look.  Don't I look charming?
I was too tired to even demand a dog cookie.



Finally she gave up on me, the sunlight went away.

So SHE picked another victim!

Grumpy!


I'm pretty sure that he is not as handsome as I am.  
Well...


However he was more co-operative.

He didn't get any dog cookies either.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots! Love black and white. Excellent contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear SHE didn't share the dog cookie.... have to agree you are rather handsome! Love the pics :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.