Monday, July 29, 2013

Siera is back ...

Well she never went anywhere, but I haven't been able to ride her yet this year.

She's been out on summer pasture and I guess it shows!  Look how chubby she is!

I normally have to seperate her each year from her buddies.  As a mule she falls in love and can't stand being away from them.

So each year, I put her in a seperation pen and let her have a fit for a day or so.  This means she paws and paces and stomps her feet.
She tosses her head and makes silly attempts at almost bucking...

In the end, she gets her act together and calms down.

Then we go to work.

I have to get her back in shape and ready for some more work.  
She is a fantastic Peruvian Paso mule and has a good head on her shoulders.



1 comment:

  1. Siera is one beautiful mule! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures together. Happy Riding!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.