Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday, ... Trees

I'm going out to check out some trees this morning and of course check the forest floor for anything interesting.

I would like to take a few shots of a Poplar tree too.

I found some rather striking weeds the other day...their bright yellow colors were quite cheerful.
Yellow Rocket:


I had a disagreement with someone that thought my photo of the Basswood was a Quaking Aspen.  Apparently unless you can see the bark, you may not be able to tell the difference.

I photographed this Birch in two ways, one way was just the leaves and another was with a branch dangling down over the trunk of the tree.

Birch tree:
 No doubts here about it being a birch.  And yes the tree was leaning, not me!

I hope you all have a great Sunday!
Tomorrow is Parade day with Opal and a hot dog cook out over a fire.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.