Monday, December 17, 2012

B I N G O

How fun.  Today was show and tell.  My mom took me to the Senior Center to show me off to her friends and tell them I was the daughter from far and away.  


I enjoyed it so much.  Mom and I dressed in the same colored turtlenecks and then mom found two matching hoodies.  We dressed like 'twins'.  Her friends said I was much my mother's daughter.  :)

That makes me proud!

After the other Seniors had their lunch we gathered to play Bingo.  Now let me tell you I cannot recall the last time I played Bingo.  I have the general idea, but these folks have something called Postage Bingo, Cake Bingo, and Line Bingo.  We played with 6 cards.  What a hoot!  I had so much fun it was down right awful!

Everyone ought to go and play with some Seniors.  I visited with a man called 'Red', who was very interested in cameras.  We discussed film cameras and he had some rather in depth questions regarding Digital Cameras.  It was rather fun and one of the most enjoyable days I've ever had.

My visit ends tomorrow.  I'm supposed to go with mom to do something in the morning and I'll be heading home before noon...what a fun visit we've had.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds brilliant, I love talking to Seniors - always good to remember we will be them one day and still be mischievous and inquisitive! Enjoy the rest of your visit :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.