Saturday, October 20, 2012

Finally some beautiful colors!

It all starts with a brilliant sunrise.  I sort of do like later sunrise times in the fall, if you have any clouds in the sky you are generally assured a glorious start to the day.

I drove down to Black Bottom Creek to see if I could catch the sunrise in the valley.  See, there is an advantage to living in a hilly region.  You can see the sunrise on the ridge, then drive down to the valley and see it again 15 to 20 minutes later.
It was my lucky day.


By the time I got back home it was chore time.  After I was done with feeding my 4 hooved friends and the hounds, I spent some time with 'the girls' who had enjoyed our latest rains by rolling in the mud.
Morris has informed me that he would like to go on an adventure in the woods tomorrow.  The temps are supposed to be in the 70's!


3 comments:

  1. I just looked back at some of your photos. That camera is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely pics - especially those magnificent long ears :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lori it is a nice camera.

    Yup, love them long ears!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.