Saturday, August 04, 2012

Gettin' There

Sometimes the 'road trip' or the drive is half the fun of going on a visit.
Morris and I were on the road before the sun came up.
At the ridge top we were greeted with a beautiful morning fog that 'hung' silently in the hollows and low parts of the fields.

As I dropped into the valley the world became enshrouded in grey fog.

I only got the see the morning sunrise when I followed the road and ended back up on the ridge tops.

The trip was pretty uneventful but it was actually pretty nice to get away from home and work for a bit.
I got to my mom's house and the dogs were extremely happy to renew acquaintance.

There were a lot of places I 'should' have also pulled over to take photos.  But I was in a hurry to get from place A to place B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.