Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Making a Hot Rod Skid Steer

Let me say that this was taken with a very cheep - cheap - cheap - 'fugly' pink point and shoot camera.

Just an ordinary shot of an ordinary skid steer with a rather ugly backround.

So I used Topaz ReMask to pull out the skid steer and used Topaz Adjust to jazz it up a bit, along with some color adjustments in Photoshop 7.0.

Here is the original:
Boring!
So I selected part of the clouds from this storm shot and then layered it over the 'cut out' skid steer.

I used Overlay as the layer type and it looked like smoke!

I used a second layer of the clouds and put it in front of the cut out skid steer and moved it around a bit...plus reduced its opacity ...
Viola..
One pretty crappy photo turned into fun...




VROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.