Monday, April 11, 2011

I AM a Dignified DOG~by Morris




Rule #1 when you are a Jack Russell Terrier.

Keep your dignity at all times.
As you can tell, I am a Dignified Dog.

I never let my guard down.
Even when playing along with the kids.

I am ever watchful and courteous [Rule #2, of course].
I play well with children.

They generally play well with me.

Well as a dog what are my rewards for 'putting up' with being wrapped in a towel [after a humiliating bath] and wrapped up in kids' sweatshirts???

What are my rewards for letting the kids drag me around by the leash???

What are my rewards for following the children and keeping a watchful eye on them at all times, you ask?

No reward.
But the benefits are great.
The kids love me!

...and my dignity remains intact as long as SHE does not have the camera in her hand.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Morris...you could win anybody over! Cindy Sue sends kisses~

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.